FHA Architects is accepting applications for the following positions.
The position is responsible for research into the viability of commercial lease space for occupancy by retail/restaurant/service tenants. The candidate for this position must have an understanding of building codes, zoning ordinances, lease terms, and property covenants. Ability to communicate effectively by telephone and email is a must, with clear and concise writing skills.
- Degree in architecture, planning, or construction
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and general business software experience
- Knowledge of codes and zoning ordinances
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Good written and oral communication skills
The successful candidate will exhibit many of the same skills for the Administrative Assistant. There will be crossover responsibility between the two positions. This candidate shall have proven skills, knowledge, and experience with oral and written communication; document organization and record keeping; and computer skills that include editing and writing contracts and documents; research; and information retrieval.
This position will answer directly to the owner of the firm and will assist and be directly responsible for coordination, writing and editing contracts, purchase orders, and solicitations with our clients, vendors, and consultants. A positive attitude and disposition is an asset for the candidate and valuable resource for the firm.
- 2 year associates degree or college degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in a related position, paraprofessional or paralegal would be helpful
- Microsoft Office and demonstrated experience in computer skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Please send Resumes and Cover Letters to:
14344 Y Street, Suite 204
Omaha, NE 68137